The most compact of the Rowlinson Plumley range, this Bistro Set is a traditional design with folding chairs, ensuring a great space saving solution. With a Factory Stain Finish this set is sure to enhance any garden or patio area. Dine both outdoors and indoors with ease and it is easily moved due to its lightweight nature.
Manufactured with FSC® Certified Hardwood, the Eucalyptus Hardwood used for this product has been responsibly sourced in Asia. This gives that iconic rich brown colouring which makes the Eucalyptus a wood of choice for furniture designers. Not only does the Plumley Set look great with its stained finish, but this hardwood is also extremely durable, making this a welcome addition to your garden for time to come.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
- What is my estimated delivery time? All delivery estimates can be found on the relevant product page below the price (once options have been selected). Please note the estimated times are in Working Days and exclude the day your order is received.
- How will I know when my delivery will arrive exactly? Once your order has been processed it is passed to the carrier who will contact you directly to arrange or inform you about delivery via call or text. Please note this can be towards the end of the delivery estimate and then delivered shortly after
- I'm nearly at the end of my delivery estimate and still haven't been contacted? Please ensure that you have provided us with the correct contact details, mobile numbers are preferred as some carriers do use a text service. If you have not provided the correct details please send us an email as soon as possible so that we can update your details for you. Also please make sure you have checked your voice mail and email recently.
- Will my delivery arrive whilst I am out? Most deliveries including turf deliveries will not be delivered without them being booked in with you directly, please be aware our booking service may call from a blocked number.
- Delivery of Large/Heavy Items - Large/Heavy items will be delivered to the nearest point of your property/kerbside.
- Full Delivery Information Page.
Some of the products available on this website are delivered direct from the supplier.
It is important that you provide at least one telephone number at the checkout as some of our suppliers or their designated carrier will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
The method of delivery and time scale will vary between the suppliers.
All the prices quoted include our standard delivery. Our standard delivery covers most of the UK mainland. However some carriers used by some suppliers do not deliver to certain areas or may require an additional delivery charge in order to do so. If we receive an order from a post code that is outside the standard delivery area for a given product we will contact you to see if you are willing to pay the extra delivery or give you the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
More details are available on our Delivery & Returns page.
As an online retailer, we do not always carry stock of an item and may arrange for your product to be delivered direct from one of our suppliers. As a result we are reliant on the supplier giving us accurate stock levels. But it may be that, between you placing an order when we believe stock to be available and us forwarding your order to the supplier, that stock has been used. In this situation we will contact you to inform you that the product is out of stock. We will inform you if further stock will be available and when. You can then decide if you would like to wait for the stock to arrive. You will always have the option to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
If, when the goods are delivered, they are damaged, have parts missing or they are not the product ordered, please contact us as soon as possible and at least within three days so that we can contact the supplier with a view to getting the issue resolved.
If you want to cancel the order after delivery
- you must inform us in writing or via e-mail within fourteen days starting from the day after delivery.
- you have a statutory duty of care to the products while they are in your possession to ensure that they are not damaged in any way.
- the products must be returned to an address we will supply.
- you can arrange to have the products returned in which case you should arrange to do this within fourteen days from the date of cancellation.
- you can request that we arrange to have the products collected in which case there will be a collection charge.
- the products must be repackaged in suitable materials to ensure that they cannot be damaged while being returned.
- you will be credited for the full amount you paid for the goods less any costs incurred by us in returning the product within 14 days of us receiving confirmation that the goods have been returned and that they are in an acceptable condition.
- you cannot return perishable goods i.e. turf.
- 3 piece set
- Constructed from FSC® Hardwood
- Chairs and table fold for easy storage
- Factory stain finish
- Table Height: 720mm
- Table Width: 600mm
- Table Depth: 600mm
- Chair Height: 860mm
- Chair Width: 450mm
- Chair Depth: 570m
Garden Shop Online is a UK online only retailer of garden buildings, furniture & contemporary lifestyle products from well known UK garden brands as well as carefully chosen products from smaller suppliers.
Brand new for 2018 Garden Shop Online has been created for the needs of owners of modern gardens. Whether it be starting from the basics of a level plot of a new build house or a terraced home with a small or medium sized courtyard garden you can be sure that GSO will be able to supply any building, structure or set of garden furniture to suit your needs. Apartment owners with balconies will also be able to choose bistro table sets & small scale Grow Your Own equipment to enhance their apartment alfresco lifestyle.
Garden Shop Online has been created by the Team behind the Award Winning UK Online Garden centre Heritage Gardens which this year is celebrating 10 years of online sales to customers throughout the UK.
As a customer of GSO you can expect to benefit from the following :
- Personal prompt service. No order is too small to receive our personal attention.
- Free UK Delivery on all products. Competitive online pricing.
- To be able to contact us via our Freephone Advice Line or online chat facility. If we are busy & you leave us a voicemail message or send us an email we will respond within 24 hours.
- To receive regular emails with Special Offers if so desired.
Garden Shop Online is a trading name of Daison Estates Ltd (Est.1923) Company Number 00194706 whose Registered Office is at Cliff House, Cliff Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 6RE.
UK Free Delivery*
We provide free delivery to UK mainland addresses. Please note that this excludes the Scottish highlands, UK islands and Northern Ireland. These areas will incur a shipping charge. If you would like to find out more about shipping charges to these areas please contact us.
We endeavour to ship your order as quickly as possible with delivery usually within 3-5 working days. Some special order items will take longer to deliver (up to 30 days). We use a variety of shipping methods which are targeted to the size, weight and nature of the items in your order.
Problems with your order
If the order you receive is incorrect or has been damaged or broken, contact us immediately and we will make every effort to rectify the issue for you. If you do not receive your order due to a shipping error, please contact us immediately and we will arrange a replacement as soon as we can. Misplaced or lost orders due to shipping mistakes are our responsibility and you will incur no additional charge.
If you would like to return an item, please refer to our Customer Services page.