With a simple sunflower motif design this terracotta wall pot planter is both practical & decorative & when planted with your favourite flowering plants will provide a colourful display to enhance garden & patio areas.
- Handmade in the UK of English Terracotta
- Height 16.5cm - Width 25cm
- Has a flat back to rest neatly against a wall or fence
- Top quality durable product
- Has a hole in the back to hang and a further hole in the base ensures good drainage
Garden Shop Online is a UK online only retailer of garden buildings, furniture & contemporary lifestyle products from well known UK garden brands as well as carefully chosen products from smaller suppliers.
Established in 2019 Garden Shop Online has been created for the needs of owners of modern gardens. Whether it be starting from the basics of a level plot of a new build house or a terraced home with a small or medium sized courtyard garden you can be sure that GSO will be able to supply any building, structure or set of garden furniture to suit your needs. Apartment owners with balconies will also be able to choose bistro table sets & small scale Grow Your Own equipment to enhance their apartment alfresco lifestyle.
Garden Shop Online has been created by the Team behind the Award Winning UK Online Garden centre Heritage Gardens which this year is celebrating 10 years of online sales to customers throughout the UK.
As a customer of GSO you can expect to benefit from the following :
- Personal prompt service. No order is too small to receive our personal attention.
- Free UK Delivery on all products. Competitive online pricing.
- To be able to contact us via our Freephone Advice Line or online chat facility. If we are busy & you leave us a voicemail message or send us an email we will respond within 24 hours.
- To receive regular emails with Special Offers if so desired.
Garden Shop Online is a trading name of Daison Estates Ltd (Est.1923) Company Number 00194706 whose Registered Office is at Cliff House, Cliff Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 6RE.
UK Free Delivery*
We provide free delivery to UK mainland addresses. Please note that this excludes the Scottish highlands, UK islands and Northern Ireland. These areas will incur a shipping charge. If you would like to find out more about shipping charges to these areas please contact us.
We endeavour to ship your order as quickly as possible with delivery usually within 3-5 working days. Some special order items will take longer to deliver (up to 30 days). We use a variety of shipping methods which are targeted to the size, weight and nature of the items in your order.
Problems with your order
If the order you receive is incorrect or has been damaged or broken, contact us immediately and we will make every effort to rectify the issue for you. If you do not receive your order due to a shipping error, please contact us immediately and we will arrange a replacement as soon as we can. Misplaced or lost orders due to shipping mistakes are our responsibility and you will incur no additional charge.
If you would like to return an item, please refer to our Customer Services page.